By accessing the Gleneagle website and any content made available from or through it, including any subdomains thereof (“Website”) and/or using the information provided on or via this Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions which includes this Disclaimer. In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions of specific products and services and this Disclaimer, the conditions specific to such products and services shall prevail. This Website is owned and operated by Gleneagle Securities (Aust) Pty Ltd, ABN 58 136 930 526 who holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL 337985).
- This Website may contain general financial product advice. The information provided on this Website is not intended as, nor is it a substitute for, personal financial services advice. As this Website has been prepared without consideration of any person’s investment objectives, financial situation or needs, a financial advisor should be consulted before any investment decision is made in light of the person’s own objectives, financial situation or needs. Readers acting on this information without first consulting an adviser do so entirely at their own risk. You should obtain a specific Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) or Supplementary Product Disclosure Statement (SPDS) or company Prospectus relating to the relevant financial products and consider the PDS before making any decision about any financial product acquisition.
- Gleneagle and its directors, officers, associates, agents and affiliates do not give any warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of information which is contained in this Website. Except insofar as any liability under statute cannot be excluded, neither Gleneagle, its officers, employees nor agents, will accept any liability for loss or damage howsoever caused – (including by reason of negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information on the Website – whether accidental, consequential, direct or indirect, as a result of reliance on, or misuse of, the information contained herein of this Website. Gleneagle does not accept any responsibility, or owe any duty of care, to any person acting, or refraining from acting, as a result of information on the Website.
- All information provided to you by the employees of Gleneagle has been pre-approved and scripted to ensure that all information is correct, compliant and meets all legal obligations set by Gleneagle Securities (Aust) Pty Ltd, ABN 58 136 930 526 who holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL 337985).
- Trading and investment in financial products carries often substantial risk of loss (in some instances excess of initial investment, in the case of certain derivative products), and should only be undertaken if you are sufficiently trained and experienced in the relevant products and comfortable with the risks involved.
- Information About General Financial Services We Provide
Please refer to our Financial Services Guide that sets out information about us, our Authorised Representatives and the services we offer. It will assist you in deciding whether to obtain financial services from us.
- Reliance on Website Content
- Any information made available by Gleneagle is for your private use only and it is protected by applicable copyright laws and other applicable intellectual property right laws. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions, which further regulates the usage of the content on our Website.
- While Gleneagle will and has made every effort to ensure that the information presented in this Website is up-to-date, free from errors or omissions, and is based on information obtained from sources which are considered reliable, Gleneagle, its officers and agents, do not represent, warrant or guarantee, expressly or impliedly, that the information contained in this Website is complete, accurate or is suitable for your intended use. Nor does Gleneagle accept any responsibility to inform you of any matter that subsequently comes to its notice, which may affect any of the information contained in this Website.
- Quotes and other financial data supplied by independent data providers (Financial Data) may be delayed by 20 minutes, unless otherwise expressly stipulated. All Financial Data is provided “as is” for informational purposes only, not intended for trading purposes or advice. Neither Gleneagle nor any independent data provider is liable for any informational errors, omissions or other defects, incompleteness, or delays, or for any actions taken in reliance on Financial Data. Neither Gleneagle nor any independent data provider will be liable for any damages relating to your use of the Financial Data. You should confirm any Financial Data before making any transactions that could be affected by changes in the Financial Data.
- The results and data displayed are subject to the assumptions and terms and conditions of that any such results and data displayed should not be construed as financial advice. Professional advice (legal, financial, industry or any other relevant professional advice whatsoever) should be obtained before applying, using, adopting or relying upon the information or results and data provided.
- Gleneagle does not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any particular person when providing a particular Trading Tool.
- Before making an investment decision on the basis of any Trading Tool you must consider whether picking a financial product is appropriate in light of your own individual needs, objectives and financial circumstances. Please consider speaking to our financial advisor before making any financial decision.
- Affiliates and their products and services presented on this Website are not representative of all product providers and their products and services available in the market.
- The Website provides you with factual information about Affiliates and their products and services.
- This is not a personal recommendation, suggestion or advice about the suitability of a particular product or service for you and your needs. You must evaluate which products or services are suitable for you. In this regard we also specifically refer to our Financial Services Guide.
- Each Affiliate is a Third-Party Provider as defined under our Terms & Conditions and each Affiliate may have differing terms and features as well as prices.
- For all other products, read the relevant terms and conditions supplied by the Affiliate. Detailed information may be needed to make an investment decision, for example: Product Disclosure Statement, financial statements; a business plan; information about ownership of intellectual or industrial property; or expert opinions including valuations or auditors’ reports.
- A prospective investor is strongly advised to take appropriate professional advice before accepting an offer for issue or sale of any financial product, and in particular considering the Product Disclosure Statement of a financial product in deciding whether to acquire, sell or continue to hold that financial product.
- Gleneagle partners with many brokers who can give you access to their own facility to buy or sell a financial product (Broker). If you chose one of these Brokers you enter into a separate agreement with that Broker. The Broker is a Third-Party Provider pursuant to our Terms & Conditions.
- Due to unpredictable market conditions, entry and exit prices, interest rates, brokerage fees can differ from each other Broker. Since the Brokers have their own schedules of fees and services, the conditions of the trades, and the timing of the trades can differ from one Broker to another Broker. Each Broker may describe and disclose its fees differently. It is therefore up to you to ensure you understand the fee structure of the Broker of your choice and receive the correct fee invoice from your Broker of choice.
- All examples of trade performances on this Website are based on the hypothetical trading parameters. There is no guarantee that you will achieve the same trading results. Any charts that appear on the Website do not take into account or include any applicable interest or brokerage fees.
- No liability will be accepted by Gleneagle from any person for loss or damages incurred as a result of any reliance or action taken regarding the information made available in this Website. Past performance, opinions, forums, recommendations, education and historical data are not reliable indicators of future performance or returns and should not be deemed as so. Any examples are provided for educational purposes only.
- Permitted Use
- External Financial Services Licensees and their representatives are expressly prohibited from accessing or utilising this Website and its content without the prior written approval of Gleneagle. Permission for financial advisors and financial service licence organisations may be granted permission once an Affiliate Application Form has been submitted and approved by us. Gleneagle
- You agree and confirm that your use of our Website does not and will not circumvent our systems by creating accounts under other email addresses without our prior written approval and that you will adhere to the Terms & Conditions which also includes the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Misuse of the Website and therefore any breach of our Terms & Conditions may result in termination without any refunds and may entitle us to make additional claims against you. For example; for breach of contract, under tort, and in equity you may be required to indemnify us pursuant to clause 7.
- Network Integrity
- While Gleneagle has taken reasonable steps to ensure the integrity of its computer systems, networks, cloud environments are secure, safe and reliable we are unable to guarantee files and attachments are free from contamination or errors. Before opening any attachments or emails, or downloading files from this Website or any electronic means, visitors to the Website should ensure they have precautions in place to protect against any computerised viral infection.
- Gleneagle does not represent or warrant that this Website functions without error or interruption. In addition, due to the inherent unreliable and unsecured nature of the Internet and other telecommunication channels as a medium of data transmission, you acknowledge that such transmission may be delayed, interrupted and/or intercepted. Regardless of any security measures taken by Gleneagle. Gleneagle shall assume no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or expense resulting from such delays, interruptions and/or interceptions. As such, we recommend that you do not send any confidential information to us, for example, by e-mail. If you choose to send any messages to us via e-mail, you accept the potential risk that they may be intercepted, misused and modified by a third party.
- Linked Third Party Websites
- The Gleneagle website contains numerous links to third-party websites, however, we do not endorse, review, approve or accept any responsibility in relation to the operators, operations or accuracy of any linked third-party websites or products including the correctness of the information and material on such linked websites, nor the products or services offered (except where expressly stated otherwise).
- You are responsible for any dealing with any third-party website including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealing, and any such dealing is solely between you and such third-party website. To the extent permitted by law, Gleneagle and its respective directors, officers and agents disclaim all responsibility for any loss or damage which may be suffered by any person directly or indirectly through any person’s dealings with any third-party or the third party’s website whether that loss or damage is caused by any fault or negligence on the part of Gleneagle its directors, officers and agents.
Other than any responsibilities implied by law, which cannot be excluded, you agree to indemnify and hold Gleneagle, its affiliates, officers, employees and agents harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, whatsoever, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise, arising from your breach or violation of the terms herein or of any third-party rights, including but not limited to your use or misuse of this Website and/or the services, information content and/or data contained or provided herein, the violation of any proprietary or intellectual property rights or the violation or enforcement of any of the terms of this Disclaimer.
The applicable law provision as specified under our Terms & Conditions applies accordingly.
- Revision to the Term
- Subject to the Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to vary and make changes to the services, information, content and/or data contained in or provided on or via this Website, including the terms of this Disclaimer, at any time and without notice to you. It is recommended that you review the information provided on or via this Website, including the terms of this Disclaimer, periodically for changes.
- If at any time any provision (or part of any provision) of this Disclaimer is, or becomes, illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability in any jurisdiction of any other provision (or any other part of that provision) of this Disclaimer.
- Contact Us
For any assistance with our Disclaimer Statement please contact us in the following ways:
Postal Address: Level 27, 25 Bligh Street, Sydney Australia NSW, Australia 2000.
Phone: 1300 123 345
- Issue Date
Document Date: 19th June 2023