Terms and Conditions
- Gleneagle Securities (Aust) Pty Ltd, ABN 58 136 930 526 holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL 337985).
- Your use of www.gleneagle.com.au website and any content made available from it or through it, including any subdomains thereof, and its Services is subject to these terms and conditions.
- A reference to “Gleneagle”, “us”, “our”, “we” is a reference to Gleneagle Securities (Aust) Pty Ltd, ABN 58 136 930 526. You will be referred to as “Customer” or “you” or the “client”.
- The information available on this website, or communicated to you through emails, mobile phone applications, software or written form is believed to be accurate at the time of completion and is provided by Gleneagle or by authorised employees in good faith.
- General Advice Only
All content provided on and through this website is general information only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. All financial products involve risk, and we recommend fully understanding the risks involved before investing. Investments can go up and down. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance.
Before making any financial investment decision or deciding whether to acquire a product, you should obtain the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), Supplementary Product Disclosure Statement (SPDS), any other relevant Gleneagle Documents and seek independent financial, legal and taxation advice.
The information provided on this website may include projections, targets, opinions, forecasts and / or estimates which constitute forward-looking statements. These expressed beliefs of future performance, events, results, or returns may not eventuate and as such no guarantee of these future scenarios is given or implied. Any forward looking statements are subject to uncertainties and risks that may mean those forecasts are materially different to actual events. As such, past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance.
- No Offer of Financial Products
None of the services or financial products referred to on this website are available to persons resident in any state or territory where it would be contradictory to local law or regulation to offer those financial products or services.
In particular, the Product Disclosure Statements (PDS) and Supplementary Product Disclosure Statements (SPDS) available on this website are intended for the use of Australian residents only unless it indicates it is also intended for use in other jurisdictions. If you access our site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with laws applicable from your location.Applications for units in a can only be made pursuant to the application form relevant to that particular Fund.
- No Guarantees
We do not guarantee the performance of any of the financial products contained on this website, the repayment of capital invested, or any particular rate of capital or income return stated in the relevant PDS.
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. Performance comparisons are provided purely for information purposes only and should not be relied upon.
Although we have taken all reasonable care that the information contained on this website is accurate at the time of publication, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to its accuracy, reliability or completeness by any member of Gleneagle.
- Additional terms
These documents include:
- The Terms and Conditions which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with the Terms and Conditions;
- Financial Services Guide;
- Risk Disclaimer Statement;
- Product Disclosure Statement (if applicable); together the “Additional Terms”.
- Our Services are very diverse, so sometimes other terms or product requirements (including age requirements) may apply. Additional terms will be available with the relevant Services, and those other terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those Services.
- Copyright and Trademarks
This website and the material published on it is copyrighted and protected by copyright laws. You agree to comply with all copyright laws in your use of material found on this website and to prevent any unauthorised copying of those materials. All such rights are reserved.
You may not alter the materials in any way or reproduce or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose unless you have prior written approval from us. You must not transfer the materials to any other person.
- Terms and Conditions Changes
- Services that will be provided
- We provide clients with services detailed in our Financial Services Guide (FSG), (the “Services”)
- You also understand and agree that the Services may include certain vital or important communications from us, such as service announcements, administrative messages and promotions, product offerings, newsletters, and that these communications are considered part of our services. Please note that you will be able to opt out of receiving these communications.
- External Links
- Contact us
Postal Address: Level 27, 25 Bligh Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 Australia
Phone: 1300 123 345